Monday 24 October 2011

You Have to Start Somewhere

Hi Everyone,
Today I created my first blog. I recently retired after more than 40 years in ministry with The Salvation Army and have begun my full time writing career. I was writing for The Salvation Army since 1968 and worked in their editorial department as a staff writer and editor for 13 years. Now I am on my own - but not really on my own because I believe that this is the door that God has opened for me.

There is an old saying that you have to start somewhere, so here I am at my home in Barrie, Ont. I have set up a study area that looks out upon a park. The changing leaves on the maple trees speak of seasons yet to be. I am looking forward to seeing what colorful things God has in store as I begin this new season of my life.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete